June 25, 2007

3rd Symphony

I have a bad habit of writing on random pieces of paper whenever I have the impulse. At the same time, its kind of exciting when I find something I don't remember writing. I cleaned up my place this weekend (Now it looks like I'm moving out). More importantly, I found a few things hidden in some old school notebooks. They were interesting, to me anyway.

Laying in bed, he savors the euphoria of the alcohol. The sound of music emerges from his phone, Brahms' 3rd Symphony.



He reads the message

"Glad ur home safe talk 2 u 2moro goodnight muah!"

He is overcome with the sensations of warmth and love, and that night will forever be ingrained into his memory.


For now Brahms' 3rd Symphony is not only a piece he appreciates, but also a reminder of when he was at ease and the world was his.

No comments: