May 1, 2007

Now, turn around and pull your underpants down


I just had a visit to the doctor's office recently. It was the typical touch your toes and breathe deep visit. But I was most relieved when the doctor didn't perform the dreaded grabbed your nuts and cough test.
"Cool, he is not going to do it," I thought to myself.
Unfortunately, he had other ideas.

"Now, turn around and pull your underpants down," the doctor said.
"Damn it, I thought I was going to get away with," I said to myself.
Yet, what I find most confusing is how do to bid farewell a doctor after such a fondling.
Do I say, "Thank You?" Thank you for what? For grabbing my nuts? No, that wouldn't sound right.
How about, "Have a good one?" No, I'm sure after this his day could only get better. Maybe, "See you later?" Well, I don't want him to think I'm looking forward toward our next visit.
So what is a person to do?

"Good luck on your test," the doctor said (he was refering to the accompanying drug test).
To which I replied "yeathgoommmmmmm."
And, then I walked out, feeling throughly violated, with my spirits and my head down.

No comments: