November 20, 2008

The Lazy Blog

OMG! I just noticed I have not updated this since they let me out!... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. I hope they bring chocolate!.

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with responding to fanmail, rock crushing, just generally being a coach to the local soccer team, my day lasts forever from sun up to I run out of alcohol. I am avoiding recapture. but this damned rock is heavy.

I won't promise anything to you but I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Peace! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

Courtesy of The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator.

Sad thing is, there are some blogs that sound like this.

http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html

4 comments:

waldocarmona said...

No worries, we are still faithful readers, though more updates would be cool

Dallas said...

Non profit grant writing can help any organization gain the funding that they need, also. BTW great post! Really informative.

Anonymous said...

Miami Dolphins Cameron Wake New York Giants Jerseys Women's White Fem Fan NFL Jersey #91, Women's NFL® fashion jerseys from Reebok® have a trimmer, shorter fit that hits just below the waistline. Customer feedback suggests that you should select a size larger than normal when purchasing this Cameron Wake White Jersey Women's Dolphins. Like a precious metal, that Miami Dolphins Cameron Wake Women's White Fem Fan NFL Jersey #91 from Reebok glimmers and shines. Football tough 100% polyester dazzle fine mesh construction is styled for a woman. Features twinkle screen Miami Dolphins Jerseys printed team name upon front and numbers back and front with glitter and gel, in addition to team name over shoulders. Cameron Wake White Jersey Women's Dolphins.

Unknown said...

i like this blog very much...
Your posts are very useful and interesting.
I liked it very much and felt beneficial for all, if they have any doubt about the above mentioned topic.
We can learn some valuable tips from this blog. You can have a look on my Zopy Games,
I would be waiting for your valuable response. Thanks in advance.